High Speed Digital Imaging
- HD-SDI video output, for 720p, 1080psf and 1080i monitoring
- Canon EOS, Nikon F, 35mm PL, and C lens mounts.
- Size & Weight: 7.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches, 19 x 9 x 10 cm, Weight: 3.0 lbs, 1.4 kg
- Internal Mechanical Shutter
- Phantom RCU compatible
- Standard rechargeable battery
- Extreme Dynamic Range (EDR)
- Image-Based Auto-Trigger
- Continuous Recording
- Gb Ethernet on camera, eSata on CineFlash Dock
The Miro M320S is more compact than the v642, is rugged, and comes with Canon E, 35mm PL, Nikon F or C mount. Video can be stored internally in a 3, 6 or 12 GB flash memory, or on an external CineFlash drive with up to 240 Gigabytes of non-volatile flash storage. The M320S can output video via an HD-SDI interface or via Ethernet, while the CineFlash drive connects to a PC via an eSATA interface. The camera can be outfitted with several accessories, such as the Phantom RCU, which connects via HD-SDI and doubles as an external monitor.